hadislol

一、跪求lol钢铁大使和锤石的背景故事
钢铁大使:当其他的约德尔少女在载歌载舞、编织花环的时候,波比却在她父亲的铠甲铺里辛勤奋作。比起其他少女娇嫩可人的十根手指头,波比的则长满了老茧,浑身还沾满了油污。布罗格朗,波比的父亲,是班德尔城技艺最为高超的铁匠。他深爱着他的幼女波比,一如他深爱着自己的职业。波比——这个名字便是源于燃烧的熔炉里那欢快迸溅的火花声。当波比第一次举起了父亲那把忠实的铁锤时,布罗格朗的心里洋溢着无比的骄傲。波比和生俱来的铸造天赋加上父亲的悉心教导,很快便让她成为了一名能工巧匠。一天,德玛西亚的弗洛林贝瑞尔将军来到了布罗格朗的店铺,请他为自己打造一套无可挑剔的盔甲。布罗格朗尽心尽力地职业着,打算将自己的倾心杰作呈现给弗洛林。他把盔甲最为重要的部分交给了波比,让她来配置正中间的珠宝。当盔甲完工之时,父女俩启程前往德玛西亚亲自呈上这份重物。这个消息却走漏到了诺克萨斯高管的耳中,他们派遣了两名杀手半路拦劫。布罗格朗奋力抗争,使得波比能带上宝甲顺利逃脱。波比却只能眼睁睁地看着自己的父亲被杀害。坚韧的波比并没有逃回家中,而是将宝甲一路护送到了德玛西亚。她回绝接受将军的酬金,由于酬金再高也挽回不了她父亲的生活。她更愿意将宝甲当成一件厚礼,来光耀先父的遗志。弗洛林看到女孩那闪烁的泪花背后藏着的坚毅决心,便请求班德尔城的首领任命波比为德玛西亚的约德尔大使。不久之后,波比决心以先父铁锤粉碎诺克萨斯,自愿加入了lol。波比也许身材矮小,但她的铁锤、她的意志,却无比强大。
When the other about del girl at the time of singing and dancing, wove garlands, bobby has worked hard in her father's armor shop. Compared to other girls and delicate lovely hands, bobby is full of calluses, and also covered in grease. Block grant, bobby's father, is the most excellent blacksmith, bandar city skill. He loved his daughter, bobby, as he loved his job. Bobby- the name is derived from combustion furnace in the cheerful the splashed spark. When bobby raised the father for the first time that the faithful the hammer, the broad grant of heart was filled with pride. Bobby innate casting talent plus father taught devotedly, quickly let her become a skillful craftsman. One day, DE Marcia florins berry general came to a broad grant of shops, ask him to creating your own a unique set of armor. Block grant to work, going to own beautiful masterpiece presents florins. The most important part of his armor to bobby, let her to install in the middle of jewelry. When completed armor, father departed for DE Marcia personally presented the weights. However, the news has leaked to the north Texas executives, they sent two killer halfway heist. Block grant fighting, making waves than to take a treasure got away. Bobby watched his father killed. Strong wave ratio did not escape in the home, but will treasure escorted all the way to DE Marcia. She refused to accept the general fee, because of the high fee again won't save her father's life. She is more willing to treasure as a gift, to guangyao fathers legacy. Florins see girl that hiding behind the glittering tears gritty determination, ask the leader of the city of bandar appointed bobby DE Marcia about del ambassador. Soon after, bobby was determined by my father the hammer crushing, Texas, voluntarily joined the hero alliance. Bobby may be small, but her hammer, she will, but very powerful.
lol魂锁典狱长锤石背景故事,典狱长锤石背景概述:lol魂锁典狱长锤石一个扭曲的割菜者,他饥饿的锁链诱捕着活物们的灵魂。只要在他鬼魅外表的视野里犹豫那么一刻,就已再无逃命的机会。目标们会灵魂出窍,并被吸入灯笼的幽暗绿光中,只留下失魂的尸体。魂锁典狱长会在折磨受害者的经过中享受虐待的趣味,无论是在他们生前还是在他们死后。他的残忍职业永远不会完成,而且他在大陆上搜寻着更多刚毅的灵魂以供分解。
lol锤石小心而又从容地雕刻着穿梭瓦洛兰的道路。他独自选择他的目标,将他的全部精力都投入每次猎魂中。他孤立并玩弄着目标们,用他扭曲且癫狂的幽默逐渐侵蚀着他们的心智。一旦锤石对壹个灵魂产生兴趣,在到手之前就不会罢休。接着他会将捕获的那些灵魂带回暗影岛去迎接壹个无法想象的可怕命运。这就是他的唯一目的。
lol魂锁典狱长的过去鲜为人知,而且大多数细节只存在于童谣和听说中。它们讲述着壹个丧心病狂的狱卒的故事。几百年前,有个狱卒特别享受拷问囚徒的经过。他即有耐性又很残忍,会用一系列的方式来击破受害者们的意志,即使是在他们的躯体屈服于他的可怕设计之前。锁链是这个狱卒所青睐的恐怖刑具。它们的尖锐刮痕标志着他的可怕手段,而且保证让他所拜访的那些人痛苦不已。他的黑暗统治无可动摇,直到他的囚徒们在一次大型暴乱中逃走为止。他们打垮了他,而且毅然决然地将他吊死在他自己的锁链上。这个可怕幽魂以锤石的名字开始了他的亡灵岁月,有关他的听说也开始出现了。
lol锤石在大陆中若隐若现,并留下不断蔓延的恐惧和失望。在他的诡计背后,还有壹个不可告人的目的,而且一般人的贫瘠灵体是无法满足其标准的。他寻求着更加强大的灵魂。只有在他击破了瓦洛兰的那些最为坚忍不拔的战士们的意志时,他才会最终获取他所需要的物品。
Lol soul lock the warden hammer stone background story, the warden hammer stone background overview: lol soul lock the warden hammer stone is a distorted the reaper, the chain of his hunger to trap a living soul. As long as the sight in his ghost appearance hesitate a moment, had no chance of escape. Target will soul out-of-body experience, and are drawn into the dark green lantern, leaving only the bodies of lost souls. Soul will lock the warden in the process of torture victims to enjoy the fun of abuse, whether it is in their lifetime or after their death. His cruel work will never finish, and he is on the mainland for more resolute spirit for decomposition.
Lol stone hammer carefully and leisurely carving the path through the tile lorraine. He alone choose his goal, putting all his energy to every soul in the hunting. He isolated and playing the goal, in his twisted their humor gradually eroded, and the madness of the mind. Once the hammer stone interested in a soul, will not give up before hand. Then he will capture the soul back to the shadow island to meet a can't imagine the terrible fate. This is his sole purpose.
Lol soul lock the warden is known about the past, and most of the details exist only in the nursery rhymes and rumors. It tells a frenzied the gaoler's story. Hundreds of years ago, there was a jailer enjoyed the process of torture prisoners. His patience and very cruel, can use a series of methods to break the will of victims, even in their bodies to give in to his terrible design before. Chains are the jailer's favoured terrorist instruments of torture. Their sharp scratch marks his terrible means, and ensure that let him painful visit by those people. His rule is already dark, until his prisoners escaped in a large-scale riots. They beat him, and to him to be hanged on his own chains. Therefore, the name of this terrible ghosts to hammer stone began his undead, rumors about him also begin to emerge.
Now, lol hammer stone is like concealed in the mainland, and spreading fear and disappointment. Behind his trick, however, there is an ulterior purpose, and the barren spirit of ordinary people are unable to meet their requirements. He sought a more powerful spirit. Only if he breached earthen lorraine the most soldiers of perseverance, he will eventually get what he need.
二、lol中用各英雄的特征写出的典范语言。(要越多越好)
1.策士统领-斯维因
A Noxian does not dawdle.
诺克萨斯人从来不会闲逛。
My destination is absolute.
我的目标很纯粹。
I'll give the orders
我会下达命令。
Victory awaits.
胜利在望。
I'm five steps ahead of you.
我比你高5个级别。
If you insist
如果你坚持的话
My thoughts exactly.
和我原先的想法分毫不差。
How obvious
多么明显啊
Efficient strategy.
策略要有效率。
Less clicking please, you're wearing out my cane.
请少点儿点击,你在磨损我的手杖了解么?
A calculated risk.
可以接受的冒险。
My bird is hungry
我的鸟饿了
Impeccable decision.
无隙可乘的决定。
They dare oppose Noxus?
他们敢和诺克萨斯作对?
My pleasure
我很乐意
Dispatch these worms
消灭这些蠕虫!
I could destroy you with one leg tied behind my back.
我只用一条腿就可以轻而易举地摧毁你。
Another opponent, another disappointment.
敌人越多,失望也就越多。
If we approach strategically from the flank- oh who am I kidding, let's just morph and eat them.
如果大家战略性地从侧翼插上-噢我在忽悠谁呢?大家抓紧变身,接着吃掉他们吧!
The early bird guts the worm
早起的鸟儿有虫吃。
I bet you taste like chicken
我敢打赌,你的味道和鸡肉差不多。
You're seriously asking a giant demon bird for a joke?
要一只巨大的恶魔鸟给你讲笑话?你没犯2吧?
Seriously, again? Just drop it.
再问一遍,你真的没犯二么?言败吧!
Think logically for one seCAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW!
从学说上设想一下,壹个人哇!哇!哇!哇!哇!
2.酒桶-古拉加斯
If you're buyin', I'm in.
你埋单,我就来!
Last call!
打烊前的最后一杯!
Have a drink!
来一杯吧!
YARRRRR!
呀啊啊啊!
Dodge THIS!
尝尝这个!
Happy Hour- incoming!
欢乐时光-就要开始了!
Fight time!
斗殴时刻到了!
Time to roll out the barrel!
是时候碾平酒桶了!
The only time I have a drinking problem is when I spill it. HAR HAR!
"我喝酒时唯一遇到过的难题,就是不小心把酒给弄洒了。哈哈!"
I'll drink you under the table, scrub.
我会让你喝翻到桌子底下去,烂人。
3.宝石骑士-塔里克
Functional and stylish
既时髦又实用。
I think I'll let you suffer for a while!
我想我会让你难受一阵子的!
You shall be crushed
你将被碾碎!
I will wheep for you
我会悼念你的。
Magic has ruined this land
魔法,已经毁了这块大陆。
Gems hold their edge
宝石们显露着它们的锋芒。
You face unblemished power
你所面对的,是纯净无暇的力量!
From coals to diamonds
璀璨钻石,始于煤炭!
My resonance joins Runeterra
这是……大地的回响……
Gems.... Gems are truly outrageous. They are truly, truly, truly outrageous
呼……这身璀璨的盔甲……有时连我自己的眼睛都会被它晃花!
Emmerald for insight
祖母绿象征着洞察。
Opal for harmony
猫眼石象征着和谐。
With clarity
清楚明了。
Ruby for vigor
红宝石象征着活力。
Brilliantly
要灿烂,要引人夺目。
Zaphire for divinity
蓝宝石象征着神性。
For a good time, call Amber
要象征美妙时光,请找琥珀。
You are nothing more than glass, waiting to be smashed
你们只是玻璃制品,一碰就碎。
4.大头-黑默丁格
Indeed- a wise choice!
确实是个明智的选择!
Eureka!
我找到了!
For great science!
为了辉煌的科学!
I theorize… your defeat!
经过我的推导……结局只有壹个,那就是:你会输!
Back, you dirty ape, back!
过来,你这只肮脏的猿猴,快过来!
Force= mass* speed.
力等于质量乘以速度。
You are poorly designed for this.
你生来就不是干这个的料。
If you attach the proto-flobulator to the maxi-wamulinating coils, you get…
如果将原始弗罗布雷特附在特大号瓦姆理内汀圈上,你会得到……
Why do chemists call heium, curium, and barium the medical elements? Because if you can't helium or curium, you barium!
只要将溶液A倒入溶液B,就会……BOOM……该死,又出事故了。
Why walk when you can fly?
你能飞的时候干嘛还要走路呢?
The cosine of your route, divided by…
你路线的余弦,再除以……
Hmm… very interesting…
恩恩……特别有趣……
I could help you do that better.
我可以帮你把它做得更好
Order. Entropy. A never-ending cycle.
顺序。熵值。无限循环的数列。
I concur!
我和你意见相同!
Yes, yes. Hurry. I have important work to get back to!
是的是的,赶快!我回头还有更重要的事务要做。
And what did you expect from such a substandard intelligence?
你们的智商如此之低,还有啥子好指望的?
5.提莫-提莫
Captain Teemo on duty
提莫队长正在待命!
Hut! Two, three four...
一!二!三!四……
Yes, sir!
是,长官!
I'll scout ahead
我去前面探探路
Armed and ready!
整装待发!
That's gotta sting!
有情况!
Reporting in
正在报告!
Swiftly!
要迅捷!
I salute you
给无论兄弟们致敬!
Size doesn't mean everything
体型并不能说明一切。
Hut! Two, three four...
一!二!三!四……
Never underestimate the power of the Scouts' code
完全不要低估斥候密码的威力。
6.小炮-崔丝塔娜
I wanna shoot something!
我好想射点儿啥子!!
Wohow!
哇哈!
Wow!
哇呜!
wanna see the fireworks?
想看焰火吗?
Let's get in range!
大家再靠近点儿吧!
I see... Fireworks!
我看到了……焰火!
Is that a rocket in your pocket?
小小炮娘,很少烦恼~眼望四周焰火飘~
Ready, aim, fire!
准备,瞄准,射吖!
Kaboom!
喀,嘣!!
Did you fall down and go boom?
你们跌倒了没?崩溃了么?
7.武器大师-贾克斯
Let's do this!
开打开打!
Who's next?
还有谁?
Now it's my turn!
现在该我了!
Bring it on!
出招吧!
It's on!
看招!
Surprise! I'm back!
没想到吧?我又过来了!
Let me add'em
把他们也算上!
Ready for battle!
严阵以待!
No! It can't be!
不!这不也许!
Imagine if I had a real weapon!
你们了解绝顶的武器是啥子?没错,就是补丁!
Surprise! I'm back!
没想到吧?我又过来了!
Ready for battle!
严阵以待!
Who wants a piece of the champ?
哼,壹个能打的都没有!
8.蛮王-泰达米尔
This'll be a slaughter
这将会是场屠杀/我的大刀早已饥渴难耐了!
Now they die!
现在他们可以死了!
I am your worst nightmare
我是你最可怕的噩梦
As you wish
如你所愿
Into battle
开战吧!
Follow my blade
随心而动,随刃而行!
My destiny awaits
我的命运在等待!
My right arm is a lot stronger than my left arm!
召唤师,你的光辉时刻是啥子时候?是WCG吗?……而我的光辉时刻,就是……开大招的时候了!
I am your worst nightmare
我是你最可怕的噩梦
You never stood a chance
你是没有机会赢我的。
9.扭曲树精-茂凯
This power… I cannot control.
这股力量……我无法控制
Torment me no longer.
别再折磨我了!
To rest, if only I could.
如果我能休息就好了。
This life was not meant to be.
这条命早已偏离了命运的轨迹。
You should not defy nature.
你无法忤逆天然!
There is no escape.
没有地方可以安生!
I once had peace.
我也曾拥有过和平。
Return me to the forest.
把我放回森林里去!
I would end this burden, but it always returns.
我也试图终结过这困扰,但它总会卷土重来。
I hate being uprooted.
我厌恶拔根而起的感觉。
Begone, vile magicks!
这些厌恶的魔法,给我滚开!
I will punish their imprudence.
我要惩罚他们的轻率之举
Reckless mages!
可恶的法师们!
I must end the misuse of magic.
我必须终结魔法的滥用。
They will know my remorse.
他们会尝到我的悔恨的!
Do you want to see Twisted?!
你想见识下啥子是扭曲?!
I dated a sugar pine once, just to spruce things up. She turned out to be a birch, nice ash though.
我曾经为了打扮,和一棵糖松幽会过。结局她是一棵桦树,好在它的灰烬还算不错!
Is this what they call“getting stomped?"
这就是大众所说的“被蹂躏”么?
Nature can be a real mother…
天然才是真正的母亲..
Nature is the truest form of balance. Eat and avoid being eaten.
天然,才是平衡最真正的形态。一边吃,一边避免被吃掉。
Animals are lazy, we plants produce our own food.
动物们都是懒货!大家植物都是自己生产食物的。
I do your bidding, for now.
我将暂时服从你的吩咐。
10.
泡我德邦妹子者虽远必诛!
瑞文:断剑重铸之时,英雄归来之日
木木:我还以为你不会选我呢
塞恩:交给我吧
梦魇:拥抱黑暗吧
潘森:能死在我的脚下,是上天给予他们的恩赐
盲僧:我用十根手指头成就你的愿望
三、lol戏命师说啥子话
"In carnage, I bloom.... like a flowerin the dawn."
“在杀戮中,我终将绽放......就像黎明的花儿一样。”
游戏登入
"Our performance begins."
“大家的表演,马上开始。”
"The stage is set."
“舞台已经搭建完成。”
"I suppose I must make do with thistawdry setting."
“我必须做这个儿庸俗的配置。”
,"This stage is beneath my talent,but I shall elevate it."
“我曾经驾驭不了这样的舞台,然而我升华了。”
"I will bring them an opera ofdeath."
“我将为他们带来死亡的话剧。”
"And now, the curtain rises."
“舞台开幕了。”
嘲讽(基本)
"You lack imagination."
“你缺少想象力。”
"I have elaborate plans for you."
“我为你精心制作了一份规划。”
"Killing you will be one of my finestworks."
“终结你,将成为我最杰出的职业其中一个。”
"You aren't mediocrity. My genius willsupplant you."
“你并不是平庸的,由于我的才能覆盖了你。”
"Only my actions will make youmemorable."
“我的表演将让你难以忘记。”
"It hurts so good..."
“这伤痛是多么的好......”
攻击时
"You will be poetry."
“你将充满诗意。”
"You will be beautiful."
“你将变得秀丽。”
"Watch my puppets dance."
“看看我的木偶舞蹈。”
"This is your curtain call."
“这是你的谢幕。”
"Your life had no value beforeme."
“你的人生对我没有任何价格。”
"I feel inspired."
“我充满灵感。”
"Art is worth the pain."
“这个痛苦对艺术是值得的。”
"Beauty is pain."
“痛苦是种秀丽。”
"I will make you famous."
“我将让你扬名立万。”
"You will perform."
“你将参与这演出。”
"This is my love."
“这就是我的爱。”
"Each bullet is a song."
“每一颗子弹是一首歌。”
"Each bullet will be a dance."
“每颗子弹都会跳舞。”
"How can we make this fresh?"
“大家如何让这儿变得清新呢。”
"Fabulous."
“棒极了。”
"Smiles, everyone, smiles!"
“微笑,各位,微笑起来!”
"Places, please!"
“请站在这儿!”
"Delightful!"
“愉悦!”
"Alright!"
“好吧!”
"Wonderful."
“精妙。”
"The composition needssomething."
“组合成我需要的物品。”
"Sublime."
“升华。”
"Transcendent."
“超然。”
"Divine"
“预言。”
"Darling."
“宝贝。”
"Precious."
“爱人。”
"Symmetry is so boring."
“让人厌恶的对称感。”
"I've outdone myself this time."
“这个时候我必然不会落后。”
"When they find you, they willcry."
“当他们发现你,他们将哭泣。”
"I will touch your heart."
“我将触碰你的心。”
"They're gonna live, until theydie."
“他们会一直活着,直到死亡。”
"This is my calling."
“这是我的使命。”
"Places everyone, places!"
“位置兄弟们,位置!”
"Shall we dance?"
“不来跳一场舞吗?”
"Sing for me!"
“为我而唱!”
"I rehearsed this!"
“我排练过这个!”
"There is no drama in a peacefuldeath!"
“没有话剧在宁静的死中!”
"Dance for me."
“为我而舞。”
"Right. On. Cue."
“没错。在提示上。”
"Inspired."
“灵感。”
"The show never ends!"
“这表演永不结束!”
"How lovely!"
“多么可人!”
"Center stage!"
“舞台中心!”
"I couldn't miss yourperformance."
“我不会有失你的表演。”
移动时
"The work is what matters."
“这职业是重要的。”
"Art requires a certain cruelty."
“艺术需要一定的残酷。”
"The end is important in allthings."
“尾声在任何事务上都很重要。“
"My audience awaits."
“我的观众在等待着我。”
"I must wait until a composition isperfect."
“我必须等待,直到每壹个部分都是最佳的。”
"They're puppets. I pull theirstrings, and then they dance."
“他们就是木偶。而我拉动他们弦,让他们翩翩起舞。”
"My genius will be understood-eventually."
“我的天赋终将被领会——或许吧。”
"Art must exist beyond reason."
“艺术远超于任何理由。”
"They call me mad. All artists aremad."
“他们说我疯了。然而全部的艺术家都是疯子。”
"I will not suffer thisugliness."
“我将不会遭受这样的丑陋。”
"I cannot be good. I must beperfection."
“我或许不是好的。但我必须是最佳的。”
"Every element must be in place."
“每壹个元件都必须到位。”
"I'm misunderstood. Beauty can't beevil."
“我误解了。秀丽不也许是罪恶的。”
"This performance needs more...zazz."
“这个表演需要更多......不。”
"It's so difficult to work under theseconditions."
“在这样的条件下将变成特别困难的职业。”
"My talent justifies allactions."
“我的天赋可以解释我全部的动作。”
"I am at my best only during theperformance."
“我最最佳的时刻只存在于演出中。”
"I am pure. My work is pure."
“我是单纯的。我的职业也是单纯的。”
"My theater is the mind."
“我的剧场是在心里。”
"Art should terrify."
“艺术应该充满惊讶。”
"No poet's words could match mycraft."
“没有诗人能描绘出我的手艺。”
"Death should never be quick. Itshould be an opera."
“死亡并不只是瞬间。它是一部戏剧。”
"I shall choreograph thisaffair."
“我精心编排了这故事。”
"What sweet sadness is killing?"
“啥子样甜蜜的悲伤,会让人崩溃呢?”
"The world is cruel. It does not haveto be ugly."
“这全球是残酷的。但它一定不是丑陋的。”
"Everyone wears a mask. I just choseto create my own."
“每个人都带着面具。而我只是选择创新了独属于我的。”
"This art is a compulsion. I cannotresist it."
“这样的艺术是一种冲动。我无法回绝它。”
"Perfection isn't good enough."
“仅仅是最佳不能满足我。”
"Behind every mask... is anothermask."
“每壹个面具后......是另壹个面具。”
"There is nothing for me butthis."
“除了这个,我都不在乎。”
"I never hurt anyone. It is theperformance that kills."
“我从未杀死任何人。这只是死亡艺术的体现。”
"Until they stop me, I will keepgoing."
“直到他们阻止我,我必然会持续下去。”
"I am a singer without a voice. Thedancer without legs."
“我就像壹个没有声音的歌手。没有腿的舞者。”
"Only to the audience do I show mytrue face."
“我只会给我的观众看我的真面目。”
"Each bullet is a piece of my soul.Each shot is a piece of me."
“每一颗子弹都是我的灵魂。每壹个镜头都是我的一部分。”
"I swear each performance is the last,but I lie every time."
“我每一次都会发誓这是最后一场演出,然而我每一次都要欺骗我自己。”
"I am a slave to this passion."
“我就是这激情的附庸。”
"My work asks questions, it never hasanswers."
“每当我的职业提出难题,却永远没有人给我答案。”
"Which is the lie? The mask, or myface?"
“哪壹个是谎言?这面具?还是我的脸?”
"An icon doesn't have to explainhimself."
“画像永远不会解释他们自己。”
"I wonder what they think when theysee me."
“当他们看到我的时,我不了解他们会如何想。”
"Yes, the gun is ironic."
“是的,这把枪充满滑稽。”
"I like a violent composition."
“我喜爱暴力的情节。”
"This would be easier if blood came inmore colours."
“如果血液变成颜料,这将变得更加简单。”
"Let's start the show."
“让大家开始表演。”
"The ecstasy of opening night."
“开幕式的当晚总是让人着迷。”
"Smiles and screams, I bringboth."
“我将带来微笑和尖叫。”
"If I keep getting interrupted, howcan I be expected to work?"
“如果我总是被打断,那该怎样完成我预期的职业?”
"I was paid to put on a killershow."
“我将上演一场杀人秀。”
"My clients expect the best."
“我的客户对我的期望总是绝顶的。”
"They will dance, they will sing, theywill die!"
“他们将歌唱,他们将起舞,接着死亡!”
"A costume, some makeup, a spray ofblood."
“一件戏服,一些化妆,一些,血的喷雾。”
"It's very simple- when I shoot, theydance."
“这特别的简单——我来射,他们跳。”
"My critics are... usuallyshort-lived."
“我的点评......通常都是短暂的。”
"If I get this outfit dirty, I'm goingto be so annoyed."
“如果我的这件衣服脏了,我将会特别生气。”
"I serve a discerning clientele."
“我在为壹个挑剔的客户服务。”
"Death is certain, but killing doesn'thave to be ugly."
“死亡是肯定的,但它并不是丑陋的。”
"I provide catharsis for my clients,and my victims."
“我需要为我的顾客,和受害者们而宣泄。”
"I... orchestrate death."
“我......精心编排死亡。”
"I get nervous before everyperformance, but I need that feeling."
“我每次演出都会紧张,但我需求那种感觉。”
The moment before the shot... ispainful."
“在开枪前的那一刻......是痛苦的。”
"It is only when the gun fires that Iam alive."
“只有当枪声响起时,我才感觉我活着。”
"Mmm... the ecstasy of killing."
“姆......死亡的着迷感。”
"The trigger on a loaded weapon... itwhispers for us to act."
“这装载在武器上的扳机......它在为了大家的艺术而低语。”
"I can't live without the euphoria ofperformance."
“我的人生不能离开表演的快感。”
"Happiness... is a warm gun."
“快乐......是一把温暖的枪。”
"I want to feel everything. The gunmakes it so I do."
“我想要感受任何事务。这把枪正在使它成真,因此我运用它。”
"I envy silence... because I must beloud."
“我嫉妒沉默......由于我一定要响亮。”
"In carnage, I bloom.... like a flowerin the dawn."
“在杀戮中,我终将绽放......就像黎明的花儿一样。”
"I have risen from the filth and muck.I am the lotus blossom. I am beauty."
“我出淤泥而不染。就像莲花一样,就像那样的秀丽。”
"That delightful moment before thecurtain goes up."
